All 7 art Reviews

Desert Reptile Desert Reptile

Nice Concept

Looks like some sort of dragon from hell. The color of the reptile and the background work well together so thumbs up on that. I agree that the perspective does seem a bit off like in the legs for example. But I've seen other stuff get high remarks despite me feeling that way too which could simply could mean that this monster was designed to look like this in the first place. Keep up the good work.

CT 2 winter special CT 2 winter special

awesome group picture

I like the way you mixed the blue and the white background. The shading is well done also. Good job also on filling that page up with that phoenix guy at the front.

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Appreciate that. I wanted to do something light for season at the time. It was some time back, but I still like it.

Sim Rush Sim Rush

Awesome

That's a cool character you made up. I like the perspective you took when you did this picture. the shading makes it look so detailed as well. and I'm really digging the background ( looks like its flames swirling around him or perhaps energy)Keep up the good work, because I want to see more.

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Hey thanks yo, I appreciate the feedback

the stabsayer! the stabsayer!

Interesting concept

That stabsayer creature looks cool. Quite a big imagination you have there. I'm liking the use of shadows as well. Keep up the awesome work.

jouste responds:

hey great!

glad you like the shadows, i really tried to keep them simple yet lookin' cool. thanks for the high score pal!

*highfives*

Myst Hunter Myst Hunter

Scary

That is one scary looking monster. I'd hate to run across that.

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

Awesome

Thats just plain sick. I'm really pleased how you colored the characters. I especially like Shiek. Great job!

The Leviathan The Leviathan

Awesome Leviathan

Pretty awesome piece. I like how you captured the sense of motion in the waves and the coloring is great.